Willowbank Company, LLC is always looking for strong candidates. Feel free to check out our current listing and submit an application.
At Willowbank Company we believe that the success of our company is built on the talent and commitment of our employees to deliver outstanding service for our customers.
Willowbank Company, LLC, is committed to providing an equal opportunity to all qualified individuals who are seeking employment with us. Willowbank Company, LLC, does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status’ veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected class or status.
Current openings are listed below:
FACILITY MAINTENANCE – Full Time
Individual is responsible for ongoing maintenance at individual properties as assigned. Individual is responsible for reacting to emergency situations as they arise. He/she is responsible for completing preventive maintenance as directed by immediate supervisor. Technicians are responsible for insuring that properties are maintained in a safe, inviting condition. Technicians are responsible for engaging local vendors for the purpose of completing repairs they cannot do. Technicians may be called upon to assist in inspections of renovations and new construction.
- Essential Functions;
- Initiate and oversee Center maintenance;
- Physically complete repairs as needed in the properties assigned to them;
- Operate a laptop computer and smartphone for the purposes of collecting; work orders, producing schedules and submitting time records;
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Operates a company vehicle for the purpose of completing assigned tasks; and,
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Strong maintenance experience in a multi-property environment;
- One year or more of on the job experience in maintenance under the same or similar working conditions;
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- Strong professional communication skills;
- Must have a valid New York State Driver’s License;
- Must be able to bring multiple projects in on time and under budget; and,
- Self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and benefits.
CLEANER – Part Time
Part time cleaning and light maintenance located for commercial properties in the Syracuse area.
Prior cleaning or janitorial experience required. Must have a valid New York State Driver’s License and have a reliable vehicle. Position involves snow removal by shovel and snow blower, exterior grounds work and interior cleaning. Starting pay rate depends on experience.